[DeTomaso] Very Sad News!!

Terry Himes terry.himes at pncnet.com
Wed Mar 1 18:40:55 EST 2023

Pantera Friends,

Don Byars passed away last night. Laura Byars texted me today.  I believe he was suffering

from a blood disorder. I know he has not been feeling well for a few years now. I will send

more information as I get it.

Very sad. He was one of the good guys. And he knew how to tear-down and rebuild a Pantera

Blindfolded. Amazing.

Terry

Terry W. Himes

Princeton Networks Corporation

 President

Deep Space Mission Systems   (818) 653-8213

terry.himes at pncnet.com

JPL (RED)

Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Mars 2020 (Perseverance) Rover Relay

Mars 2020 (Ingenuity) Helicopter Relay

Psyche Orbiter

Europa Lander Science Support Team