[DeTomaso] GRP4 taillights for SALE

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 21:18:12 EDT 2023

All,

I have one fully restored and gorgeous pair of Altissimo GRP4 taillights. These are thoroughly disassembled, bead blasted, repainted, electrically restored, with lenses polished better than new. Chrome on these lenses is 99% perfect. Gaskets are brand new. Bulbs are installed and all necessary hardware is included.

Cost is $750 with your shipping cost being my actual cost. International shipping is fine.

I have sold well over 100 sets in the last 15–20 years. You will not be disappointed with these lights.

Feel free to reach out for more information and details.

Larry