[DeTomaso] Clutch/shifting problems

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 12 00:07:31 EDT 2023

   Thank you for the feedback Julian.  It means a lot.

   I also spent a couple hours reading through posts on the PI forum about
   clutch adjustment.  I remember going through this over 10 years ago on
   mine and didn't think I was too far off.  I did find a couple of
   optimizations but in the end I still think it's the pilot bushing.  I
   wish I could recall what I saw in there when I had it out.

   Asa  Jay
   Sent via radio waves

     On Jun 11, 2023, at 21:00, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>