[DeTomaso] Team Pantera of Long Island Meets the Navy

ROBERT LEVITT levitt1946 at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 21:49:50 EDT 2023

Hello All

See the attached flyer from the Naval Station Norfolk Virginia .
The largest Naval base on the planet has invited Team Pantera of Long Island to join in with their festivities.
It is sure to be an amazing event with private tours for our group . We are driving south from Long Island on October 19 . Showing cars on the base on Friday October 20 and 21 .Driving back north on Sunday October 22.