[DeTomaso] Center Point for Long Block on an Engine Stand

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:52:21 EDT 2023

Yeah, me again.

Has anyone figured out where/what is the optimum location and positioning
for an engine stand mounting plate on the back of a fully built Cleveland?
Now that the pilot is out, I want to hang the engine to drop the pan and
want to minimize challenges if I try to/need to roll the engine on the
stand.

Thanks