[DeTomaso] Hagerty Article on Rustiest Pantera

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Jul 27 18:25:10 EDT 2023

The back group of 5 are the Hall lug nuts
Larry

On 7/27/23, 3:17 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>> wrote:

Larry,

I have three different styles of original-type lug nuts in varying degrees of scruffy:

The ones on the left are in the worst shape and they are still decent. Amazingly, these three styles all different slightly in height and configuration. So it would be helpful to know what kind we are trying to match.

I don’t know enough about the various Hall Pantera offerings over the years to know if some of these are aftermarket. I can tell you they all date from the 1970s however.

Mike

Sent from my iPad