[DeTomaso] Hagerty Article on Rustiest Pantera

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 18:23:00 EDT 2023

 In the last century, Nor-Cal once had a member with such a Pantera- this one had rust holes thru the roof so the driver got wet when it rained. He was searching for a way to add a chromed Targa-bar from a '57 Ford Galaxie across the perforated top so he could drive in wet weather. Members at the time tried to convince him to NOT show up at car shows...
He also had a matching Lamborghini Espada with 4 of the 6 Webers leaking. Can't remember his name or I would look up the serial number.