[DeTomaso] Techno question: Windsor engines and Pantera headers

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jul 23 12:05:30 EDT 2023

I was just in the neighborhood a few weeks ago on a family vacation to Shelley’s sister and her husband just outside of Witchita.  We took a day trip to some zoo just outside Oklahoma City.

I hadn’t thought of it at the time, but I should have stopped in to the Pantera Research Institute while I was close.

;)
Asa  Jay

Sent via radio waves