[DeTomaso] Odd intake manifold on 351C for sale in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Jul 20 14:37:25 EDT 2023

Dave,

Those fittings are for vacuum for the brake booster….

Mike
———————-
Uhhhhh,
That could be the case, IF we were looking at a manifold with individual runners, such as a weber set-up. But this manifold is clearly designed for a plain old carburetor.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and go along with Dan Jones on this and vote for those being designed for injectors, having nothing to do with a vacuum signal.
Larry