[DeTomaso] Not Receiving Messages

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Thu Apr 27 09:55:13 EDT 2023

Thanks Asa.  I’ll track him down.

Since you used to manage it, do you remember what I need to do to change my name in the system?  I put “Richard” but I want to add my last name to avoid confusion with other Richards.

No offense, only admiration, meant by the AF comment.  I have another name explaining my comment: Lt Col Richard “Speedy” Greenblum, USAF (Ret).  Was in the reserve for 24.5 years…

Richard