[DeTomaso] Non-standard window switch help

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Apr 26 18:01:44 EDT 2023

Dear Mike and Forum,

               Progress:   It is from an Italian (!) company:  ER.GI.  They have a website and they show 45 switches.  The one that looks like a replacement is too big.  Further investigation shows one with perfect fit, but slightly different.  Price 8.00 euros.

               Problem:  the website doesn't seem to permit shipment to the USA.  Sigh.  I can't seem to find any US distributors with a Google search, but I have sent an email to ER.GI.  We shall see.

               Aesthetics:  are secondary as the priority is a fully operational Pantera for the Run to Reno from OKC (3300 miles roughly round trip) and two functional window are important---as is AC.   After the Rally, I will let Alex handle the aesthetics per his preferences.

                              Warmest regards, Chuck Engles