[DeTomaso] Non-standard window switch help

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Apr 26 12:18:01 EDT 2023

Dear Eric and Larry,

                Yes, that was my concern: there are hundreds of such switches out there.  I hope someone recognizes it and clues me in.  I do think that the next step is to pull the switch and check the size of the opening, then begin the task of finding one that fits….and then buying three or four to preclude another chapter in this dilemma as you mentioned.

                 Brother Alex told me that when he pulled the bad one, there were no identifying marks, etc, on the underside.  Sigh.

                             Warmest regards, Chuck Engles