[DeTomaso] AutoX Yesterday

Terry Himes terry.himes at pncnet.com
Mon Apr 24 17:29:51 EDT 2023

I agree. And mine has sat in the garage Waaaay too long.

But... without a garage to work on it and the lack of mechanics in SoCo that
are qualified... that is my personal problem.

Thoughts?

Terry

Terry W. Himes
Princeton Networks Corporation
President

Deep Space Mission Systems (818) 653-8213
terry.himes at pncnet.com <mailto:terry.himes at pncnet.com>

JPL (RED)
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Mars 2020 (Perseverance) Rover Relay
Mars 2020 (Ingenuity) Helicopter Relay
Psyche Orbiter
Europa Lander Science Support Team
Odyssey Sequence Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
Dawn Spacecraft Team

On 4/24/23, 11:30 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Robert Levitt via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>> wrote:

Hello Corey and Pantera Friends ,
Our cars were meant to be driven . The cars that sit in the garage
always have issues .
When i drove my car from Santa Monica ,ca to Miami Beach ,FL that
engine purred for 3,000 plus miles.
Our Panteras love the open road . Just wish I could get my members to
pull their cars out of the garage .
This October we are planning a 7 hour drive south to the Norfolk Naval
Base. This should be a great event.
Best regards,
Bob Levitt
Team Pantera of Long Island President
516-695-0854

On Sunday, April 23, 2023, 07:25:42 PM GMT-5, Corey Price