[DeTomaso] Angående: Re: Current Recommendations on Carbs

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Fri Apr 7 03:00:39 EDT 2023

Fore the ones that can not manage to tune carburetor. Try holley Sniper. I have a 66 mustang with a 347 stroker. I tryed holley and Edelbrock carburetor with no luck. It Wold bug when cruise and hit the gas. With Sniper i can just reach in window and crank.  It start right up and idle when cold. Now bug and werry eazy instalation. I dont think it run faster ore use les fuel but handle so good. Werry pleased.

Sendt fra Yahoo Mail på Android

  Den tor. 6. apr.. 2023 kl. 20.58 skrev Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>:     Larry's tuner 700 DP fixed a persistent mid-range problem on one of my
  friend's brand new Holleys. I used 4 separate carbs to trouble shoot,
  both vac-sec and DPs, all with a mild bog when you punched it.
  Afterward I bought one for our tuned street Pantera. Mileage to 'Vegas
  went up 2 mpg (800 mile roundtrip)  and it began breaking the rear
  tires loose in 2nd gear without changing my driving habits. Bob the
  carb tuner told me he makes 23 separate (unspecified) changes to Holley
  700 DPs for both power and mileage on Clevelands, so good luck to you
  garage tuners. It is THE Fix!