[DeTomaso] We have lost another one…Wally Baldyga RIP

Robert Levitt levitt1946 at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 13:27:46 EDT 2023

 Hi All,

Sad news for sure .

I visited Wally a few years back when I needed parts for my car . When I arrived there were at least 6 panteras on the walls of the barn . Parts everywhere !

Wally was a great guy and told me countless stories. I especially loved the story about how he beat the living daylights out of the Ferrari race team at Pocono. He told me the next day they were afraid to come out and compete against his Yellow Pantera . He brought his car to our first event in Saratoga about 6 years ago. What a car ! Stripped of all excess weight . Made to Fly !

RIP my friend !

Bob Levitt
Team Pantera of Long Island President
516-695-0854