[DeTomaso] 2022 USGP at COTA

gt40 at sbcglobal.net gt40 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 27 01:21:04 EDT 2022

Hi Dennis,

Have been to both COTA and Austin many times - used to own a property there.

Hand's down I go with Rudy's! Their Moist Brisket is the best. Not dried out
like other places. And anything else to eat there is good for that matter.
Definitely better than Franklins.

Rudy's is a chain and one would think nahhh, but it is awesome!

Wish I could remember the seating location at the track, but it was at the
end of the back straight - were the MotoGP bikes reached over 200mph! - and
you get to watch them trying to pass there and get to see two more corners.
Awesome.

Hope this helps!

Enjoy! And all the good live music!

John SDP