[DeTomaso] 6328 Resto Files - AC Condenser Fan Needed

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 15:56:28 EDT 2022

The condenser fan in 6328 had been sprayed with black paint (and badly)
prior to my buying the car in '04.  As part of my restoration I cleaned the
fan the best I could but the fan blades are very discolored and rather ugly
- not the clean, bright yellow they were when new.  Does someone have a
condenser fan or fan/motor in good shape that they are not using and are
willing to part with for a reasonable sum?

Thanks, let me know

Mike Thomas