[DeTomaso] Anybody home and Pantera Picnic reminder

James Coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:22:11 EDT 2022

While it is quiet, this is a good time to remind everyone in Southern California that this Sunday, Sept. 18th will be the Annual Pantera Picnic and Car Show hosted by Foothill Panteras and co-hosted car show by CHPIE.
We had such a good time last year that we will again be having it at Bonelli Park <https://www.bonellipark.org/> in San Dimas.
Start time is 11 am.

This year, CHPIE will be hosting a car show at the event and it would be great if you could drive your DeTomaso and show it off!
For more info on the car show contact Jim Coyne at 909-824-8284 or email to: tecnosound at hotmail.com<mailto:tecnosound at hotmail.com>

Be sure to bring $12 in cash for entry fee PER CAR ($5 for 65 and older).

DIRECTIONS: The park is very large. Please follow, we don't want you to get lost !

  *   From the 210 exit on San Dimas Ave, head south.
  *   Continue on San Dimas Ave, turn LEFT of Puddingstone Drive
  *   Continue on Puddingstone Drive, you will see our signs for the picnic directing you to the area.
  *   Pass the boat launch area, turn in at then next entrance - sign says Welcome to Bonelli Park.
  *   Go through the first parking lot, past the play area, then turn RIGHT into the larger lot by the picnic tables.  You will see our parking area and signs.
  *
  *

If you have any trouble finding us on the day of the event, or if you have any other questions please contact me at 626-390-4411

See you on the 18th!
Josette
________________________________
Just making sure I'm still here. Been a while since there's been a posting.

Jeff
6559
   While it is quiet, this is a good time to remind everyone in Southern
   California that this Sunday, Sept. 18^th will be the Annual Pantera
   Picnic and Car Show hosted by Foothill Panteras and co-hosted car show
   by CHPIE.
   We had such a good time last year that we will again be having it
   at [1]Bonelli Park in San Dimas.