[DeTomaso] 6328 Resto Files - Looking for an electrically actuated latch for the rear deck

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:35:42 EDT 2022

I know a number of you have changed your rear deck lid latch to a cable or
electrically actuated latch, eliminating the key lock push-button latch they
came with.  I'm having a little trouble sourcing an electrically actuated
unit for 6328.  We are at that stage of the metal work that need to source
one so we can see what needs to be done to accommodate the mounting.  I'd
rather not go with a cable actuated unit as that means running a cable up
front and fabbing latch handle in the cabin.  Also, I'll be able to open the
back without getting into the car.

Thanks.  Always happy to start these discussions.