[DeTomaso] Seeking engine cover wisdom and knowledge

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 20:57:36 EDT 2022

Yes, Mike, I have been to the parts book. It confirms there were at least three different “series” of engine cover systems. And if all you’re looking for is numbers, then it is a great resource.

When you click on the individual numbers you can get a part price but in most cases there is no image.

what I am seeking is personal knowledge that can translate those numbers into practical information.

I know there were two different lengths of the all-screen center cover, because both of those are in my garage.

I …..assume….. that means there were side covers with different lengths. The parts book obviously does not contain such detailed information.

 That is what I am trying to get information on, as I do not wish to buy a side cover that is incorrect for the short center screen.

Larry