[DeTomaso] Seeking engine cover wisdom and knowledge

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 18:08:20 EDT 2022

All,

A fellow PCNC member bought a car missing all three engine covers. Early car with no outside fuel door.

I have on hand an early RH side cover and two early center screens.

I have located a seller with the LH early side cover.

I just retrieved my two screens from one of my sheds, and while I knew their curvatures were tweaked a little bit,  I discovered there were apparently two different ….lengths…. of the full-screen center cover????