[DeTomaso] Dual points gap setting?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Sep 2 15:16:02 EDT 2022

I would personally go with a Pertronix Ignitor  III.  Pull the points, drop it in, set the rev limit and drive.  Keep the points in the glove box in case of EMP.
;)

https://pertronixbrands.com/products/pertronix-71281-ignitor-iii-adaptive-dwell-control-multiple-spark-with-digital-rev-limiter-ford-8-cyl?variant=31797275394084

Asa  Jay

Sent via radio waves