[DeTomaso] 5177...still a long way to go ($$$$). but some progress

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:28:58 EDT 2022

Awesome story !

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022, 9:54 PM <byrdjf at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> Back in the early 80’s, this poor NC redneck got a job beyond
> expectations.    A field service engineer for GE Power.   After the
> alligator cowboy boots, I got 5177.   Drove it couple years but my mangers
> forbid me for driving to job sites.    a local custom body/paint shop was
> going to put on all the flares/ spoilers/ etc Hall had to offer.    So I
> got it disassembled for the converson and paint AND then got an offer to
> become factory troubleshooter working international (extreme overtime).
> Some how 30years happened before I knew it.   (Then health became a
> problem).
>
> So by a strange friend of a friend, GunnerZ showed up 3 years ago.

-------------- next part --------------
   Awesome story !

   On Thu, Sep 1, 2022, 9:54 PM <[1]byrdjf at embarqmail.com> wrote:

   Back in the early 80as, this poor NC redneck got a job beyond
   expectations.A A A  A field service engineer for GE Power.A A  After
   the alligator cowboy boots, I got 5177.A A  Drove it couple years but
   my mangers forbid me for driving to job sites.A A A  a local custom
   body/paint shop was going to put on all the flares/ spoilers/ etc Hall
   had to offer.A A A  So I got it disassembled for the converson and
   paint AND then got an offer to become factory troubleshooter working
   international (extreme overtime).A A A  Some how 30years happened
   before I knew it.A A  (Then health became a problem).

   So by a strange friend of a friend, GunnerZ showed up 3 years ago.