[DeTomaso] DeTomaso] POVAMO Registry Not Responding

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:44:23 EDT 2022

I don't like saving full HTML pages for a few photos. At home I use Google Chrome where you can click on the 3 dots in the upper right --> more tools --> developer tools to open up the source code. Photos are typically linked on the source tab where you can open and save them at the source resolution.

In Microsoft Edge you can click on the 3 dots and use web capture to select an area (the photo) and save it, albeit at typical web resolutions.

These are just my self taught methods after stumbling around, I'm sure the IT savvy folks amongst the group have better and easier ways!

Julian