[DeTomaso] DeTomaso] POVAMO Registry Not Responding

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 06:29:14 EDT 2022

Working fine this morning. And the site shows daily activity updates listed on the main page. That said I sent in a Marti report and a few new pics when I acquired my car back in late May and they never were posted. Sent Chuck a couple of emails and did not hear back from him. I am wanting to save to my PC pics of my car
but the usual right click and save does not work. I guess this is some sort of image protection he has on the site?