[DeTomaso] POVAMO Registry Not Responding

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 21:02:46 EDT 2022

 POVAMO Registry gone will be a very sad thing indeed!

Bud

     On Tuesday, October 11, 2022, 07:56:18 PM CDT, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 Mike,

I don’t think anybody should be surprised by this. How long is it been now, two years?, that there’s been basically no activity on that website.

No new membership requests being responded to, password reset requests not being responded to.

Perhaps it is just a temporary glitch, or perhaps it is something much worse.

There is a wealth of information on his site, but it can all disappear in an instant and the contributions of thousands will be but a memory.

I certainly hope I am wrong, but the future of the Provamo website begins to look more and more like watching a train wreck.

Larry