[DeTomaso] Steering wheel spacer?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Oct 9 10:35:48 EDT 2022

Marshall,

I have spent considerable hours going down the rabbit hole of steering wheel spacers and adapters.

Please confirm exactly what wheel is currently on your Pantera and I will see if I have any helpful information to share.

And yes, the PCD (Pitch circle diameter) of the two-spoke Ferrero steering wheel is an oddball spacing. Common spacings are 70 mm and 74 mm, but the Ferraro two-spoke has a 75 mm PCD.

This is the only adapter/spacer that I have ever seen that uses a 75 mm PCD.