[DeTomaso] Have Vader window lifts? READ THIS

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Fri Oct 7 14:59:48 EDT 2022

Thank you Corey.

Richard
Austin, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> On Behalf Of Larry Finch via DeTomaso
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2022 9:59 AM
To: Email List Address For Posting <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Have Vader window lifts? READ THIS

All,

After a bunch of three-way back and forth discussion and brainstorming with the other two owners, Corey Price and John Buckman, it was Corey who discovered the redesigned version, which the three of us have now purchased.

I was the one who elected to share the solution with the Family, but credit should go to Corey; I was just the messenger.

Larry