[DeTomaso] 73 on BaT - #4604

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:34:24 EDT 2022

The cheers for Mike and Will. Well said.

Jeff
6559

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 4:22 PM Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Aren't you guys being hard on this car?
>
> I get it that it's wrong, but the car is beautiful.  It really isn't that
> hard to fix something like that - even if you need to touch up paint.
>
> I'd much rather have an easy to correct issue, than some of the other
> stuff we see.
>

> On 10/5/22, 4:41 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso" <
> detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
> detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>     Mike,
>
>     They may be great people—I have no reason to believe they are not. I
> don’t think they actually built this car—I think they are used car
> salesmen. And they don’t know anything about Panteras it would seem.
>
>     Mike
>
>     Sent from my iPad
>
>     > On Oct 5, 2022, at 13:10, Mike & Elizabeth <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>     >
>     > And 1600Veloce, who has a very good seller rep on BaT, is convinced
> they are correct for following that front edge of the fender.
>     >
>     > Mike T.
>     >

-------------- next part --------------
   The cheers for Mike and Will. Well said.A

   Jeff

   6559

   On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 4:22 PM Will Kooiman <[1]will.kooiman at gmail.com>
   wrote:

     Aren't you guys being hard on this car?
     I get it that it's wrong, but the car is beautiful.A  It really
     isn't that hard to fix something like that - even if you need to
     touch up paint.
     I'd much rather have an easy to correct issue, than some of the
     other stuff we see.
     i>>?On 10/5/22, 4:41 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via
     DeTomaso" <[2]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
     [3]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
     A  A  Mike,
     A  A  They may be great peopleaI have no reason to believe they are
     not. I donat think they actually built this caraI think they are
     used car salesmen. And they donat know anything about Panteras it
     would seem.
     A  A  Mike
     A  A  Sent from my iPad
     A  A  > On Oct 5, 2022, at 13:10, Mike & Elizabeth