[DeTomaso] Wilkinson Remote Decklid Handle Wanted

espeng at getmail.no espeng at getmail.no
Wed Oct 5 02:53:54 EDT 2022

Deauville's also has cable operated remote opening of trunk lid.
My Deauville had a second attached, which ended and was hidden inside
rear left lamp unit.

espen in norway

Larry wrote:

Mike,

Once that remote lever is installed in the B-pillar and the gas tank is
put in place, you will have no access to the mounting studs or the cable
attachment screw.

Now would be a good time to ask yourself what actions you would have to
perform if the latch or cable becomes inoperable.

That is, of course, assuming you would like to retain access to the
engine bay.

Just saying……..

Larry