[DeTomaso] Just in case you missed it

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Nov 29 10:26:47 EST 2022

Looks more like a very fast and stealthy submersible.

Beautiful lines, but I don’t really like it.  But that is me, my personal opinion.

I like the idea of building an “every man’s” car as has been stated previously.

Chevy nailed it with the C8.  Until that car came out, the only other Chevy I personally admired was the 1967/68 Camaro.

Ford missed the boat.  I don’t personally like what DeTomaso is doing, but it’s their car company and whether I like it or not, they are making some beautifully flowing lines wrapped around a car.

Asa  Jay

Sent via radio waves