[DeTomaso] Original Owner 72 just appeared on BaT

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Sun Nov 27 18:56:09 EST 2022

I am familiar with this car as it is local to me. It is/was a frequent
attendee at local car shows and I have met the owner although he is not a
close, personal friend. This is about as honest, solid, mostly original car
as you will find. You might assume that since this is a life long Midwest
car, it is a rolling rust bucket. That couldn't be further from the truth.
With only 47K, one owner miles from new, it most likely was never subjected
to salty roads nor driven in the winter. Therefore, if there is any
corrosion, it is likely minimal and no more extensive than that on my former
NorCal Pantera! Yeah, the red pin stripping is in questionable taste but you
may be able to buff it off, saving the cost of a full repaint. This Pantera
may well sell for below market price.

Doug