[DeTomaso] Pantera on YouTube

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Mon Nov 21 17:19:53 EST 2022

You got me thinking. I looked up the federal vehicle code and there is no
mention of a restriction as to placement of the outside mirrors only how
effective they have to be and how many there has to be.

So I thought maybe a state restriction. I looked up Michigan's vehicle laws
(where I live) and again no mention as to mounting restriction just
effectiveness and how many.

So it appears there is no federal restriction. Is there one in the state you
are living? Maybe I looked in the wrong federal code.

Jim Kosloskey