[DeTomaso] New LED Headlight Option?

Pat Lee patrick.q.lee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:38:26 EST 2022

I used the exact same combination as Garth on my car (Vintage LEDbulb and
Hella lens) and they work great.
But as mentioned, there are some better deals to be had on-line I think, I
used an Auxito brand for my Jaguar E Type and they work great too and are
cheaper than the bulbs from Vintage.

I think you just have to read the reviews and take your chances.......