[DeTomaso] Radiator Grommets

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 12:19:27 EST 2022

Hahaha!

I’ve actually been able to get some 36 hour layovers which I deliberately chose so I could help people with their projects. In recent months I brought elements of the Ford tool kit to San Antonio to change rear wheel bearings on Michael Frazier’s beautiful GT/4-spec Pantera, tried (and failed) with Jim Demick to isolate an odd knocking in the front suspension of a friend’s Pantera in Albuquerque, etc.

It sure beats sitting in a hotel for 36 hours watching Netflix!

So if I’m able to get a full day in Austin I guarantee I will bring grubby clothes and be ready to get put to work! 👍

Mike

Sent from my iPad