[DeTomaso] Ceramic coating coolant pipes??

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Nov 9 22:14:02 EST 2022

I’d thought about this years ago when it came up then.  I didn’t think it was a good idea.  The cooling pipes will aid in the regulation of the temperature as long as the car is moving.

My thought at the time was to add cooling fins to the pipes lengthwise.  As long as the car was moving I figured it would add even more cooling effect.

I never did it though.  But I don’t think I’d coat the pipes.

Asa  Jay

Sent via radio waves