[DeTomaso] Daytona Historics and Classic 24

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Wed Nov 2 23:00:26 EDT 2022

All,

Update on Daytona:

We are mid-field in the test day group (in a wide mix of cars).  There are
numerous classes mixed together from numerous groups in the "test" day, so
it is not very representative.  Plus a lot of drivers don't "test" on
Wednesday.  Official practice starts tomorrow running against only cars in
our group 5, it will be getting tougher here on out.  Tony and I will be
alternating sessions in the Panoz and Pantera.

Here are a few photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8txC6HFQNQtiFehJ9

I will try to share some more photos as time permits this weekend.

Data is showing our best lap time was a low 2:12, top speed 163 mph, 1.3
g's in the corners and under braking.  Hoping to see a 2:10 and close to
170 mph before the weekend is over.  Seems doable, but we have a long way
to go, taking it one session at a time.

So far everything running as it should and lots of visitors lovin' on the
car.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.