[DeTomaso] NPC - VIN history

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed May 25 22:55:55 EDT 2022

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to get prior registration history in Ohio, California and Oregon for a car's VIN number?
The VIN I'm looking at is 0F02G206317.
The stated history is that the car was sold new in OH in 1970 and then sold and registered in CA back in 1982 and then sold to a collector in Oregon in 2004 but there is no supporting documentation.
Tom5186