[DeTomaso] Fantastic Pantera on BaT

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue May 24 22:02:02 EDT 2022

Guys,

Shameless plug for a friend who is stupidly selling a terrific Pantera that he paid good money for barely a year ago, then dumped a lot of additional money into:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-pantera-56/

Although I’m not a fan of some of the interior modifications, objectively it’s a really great car.

Mike

Sent from my iPad