[DeTomaso] She runs!

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:18:38 EDT 2022

Well after a very eventful last year of troubleshooting and repairing, I fixed the issue and she started for the first time last night. Here's a link to a secod startup to check that things are working right.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Eip1WCJo3y4

The car's story is long; too long to write everything at the moment. It's a story for another day. Larry Finch, Lynn Wall, Evan Deneris, Kirk Evans, etc has helped tremendously. I can't list everyone because there are so many of you who've helped over the years!

Next up is AC system charge and finish installing the interior.  After that, some tuning and I plan to be in Monterey for car week.

Corey.