[DeTomaso] Hall radiator fans needed - CoolCat Fans

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 17:20:01 EDT 2022

Interesting…. That’s new information from when I talked to him in 2006/7.  And his prices have apparently gone up significantly in the last 15 years.

I guess the search continues!

Sent from my iPhone

-------------- next part --------------

   ------
   Close but no cigar? Still hoping to find some good used Hall fans for
   him....
   Forget the crappy heavy Hall Mariah fans, or even old anemic stock
   fans.  Upgrade to an inexpensive pair of CoolCat fans!
   The CoolCat fans are very popular with the Jaguar crowd. They are
   inexpensive, especially compared to Mariah fans, and have the same form
   factor as the original Lucas fan motors, so they'll mount directly in
   the stock location on your Pantera.
   [1]https://www.coolcatcorp.com/product/CoolCatFan38.html
   1652296885717blob.jpg
[...]
   [ill18c.gif]
   [11052A_1024x1024.jpeg?v=1455674174]
   [2]https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/11052A
   You can check out all the replacement fan blades from Flex-a-Lite here:
   [3]https://flex-a-lite.com/accessories/replacement-parts-2.html
   Here are a few 10" and 12" fans...
   [4]https://flex-a-lite.com/10-inch-replacement-fan-blade-2.html
   [5]https://flex-a-lite.com/10-inch-replacement-fan-blade-1.html
   [6]https://flex-a-lite.com/12-inch-replacement-fan-blade-3.html
   [7]https://flex-a-lite.com/12-inch-replacement-fan-blade-1.html
   This is the style Hall provides with the Mariah fans:
   [8]https://flex-a-lite.com/12-inch-replacement-fan-blade-2.html
   1652296885717blob.jpg