[DeTomaso] Anyone using a foam cannon??

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 13:30:46 EDT 2022

Larry,

I have an electric power washer that I acquired when we lived in Australia (so 20 years old and still running strong), it came with a wash bottle to add a detergent/wash. It does exactly what you have pictured and lays down a layer of foam, but if I come behind it with the power wash, I find I'm just washing the foam off again, so it works best with a sponge and some hand washing once applied and then followed with the rinse.

I actually use mine far more for applying a degreaser for cleaning the engine, parts or the driveway!

Julian