[DeTomaso] Hand controls Pantera?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 18:45:25 EDT 2022

 The other Pantera owner who Adapted his Pantera (a red car IIRC) to hand controls was Glenn Coggins, but I believe he used an "auto-clutch" setup.
He used to have a website, but I can't find it.  He used to be on the DT Mail List years ago with the following email addresses: edmguru at adelphia.net edmguru at alltel.net
A search may yield some information about his conversion.
Cheers!
Garth