[DeTomaso] NPC - NFT

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Mon May 9 04:42:56 EDT 2022

Hi Pantera friends,
I have the opportunity to participate to the sale of a one off very
important object related to contemporary American history.
I suggested the owner to make it an NFT, and he seems quite open to
consider this option.
The snag is that I personally know only what I have read about NFT's, and I
have no idea to how to put this project together.
Anyone of you deeply and concretely involved in this new "technique ". ?
How to proceed, costs involved, estimation of the sale value....  It is not
a job for an amateur...
A NDA will have to be signed with the right partner.
Thank you in advance.
Pat
Candy 2862
ADA 9628