[DeTomaso] NPC

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon May 2 21:17:28 EDT 2022

ACT I
I tried this 5 years ago and it worked out great so I thought I would see if magic can happen two times in a row.
Five years ago, I was on the hunt for a Superformance Cobra and found one that was the best I had seen in 10 years of looking.  I'm in Iowa and the car was in South Carolina.  The car was listed on eBay and I wanted to make sure it was real.
I had met Bill Gaino on a Pantera group drive to the Tail of the Dragon a few years before and remembered he was from S. Carolina.  I called Bill to see if he would mind going to look at the car for me and let me know how it looked to him.  He said the car was only a 30 minute drive from his home and he would gladly take a look.  He reported back that the car was everything that was advertised and I bought the car without setting sight on it myself.  The car was perfect and my 25 year dream of getting a Cobra became real with Bill's help.  THANKS AGAIN BILL!
ACT III have also wanted a 1970 Boss 302 ever since I was 17 and a high school friend had a new one.  I'm now at that station in life where I'm not going to wait any longer to fulfill my dreams....life is too short and getting shorter.
I found a car that checks all the boxes I wanted in a Boss (save one) and want to seriously pursue getting the car.  Unfortunately I'm still in Iowa and the car is in Las Vegas.
Is there anyone on the forum that lives close to Vegas and could look at the car for me?  Knowledge of Bosses would be a plus but not necessary.  I would have a list of items that I would want checked out.
If someone is willing to do this email me direct at tmshinro at aol.com.
I thought it might worth a shot to see if this would work.
Tom5186