[DeTomaso] Crank Pulley Needed????

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Mar 30 20:16:27 EDT 2022

Dear Steve,

              I just measured a stock crank pulley with a metric ruler and find that the rearward sheave (I didn't know that.  I am so dumb that I thought they were grooves.  Sigh.) measures 12 mm and the front sheave measures 10-11 mm.

             Over all these years and all those engines, I thought that they were exactly the same.....

                        Warmest regards, Chuck Engles