[DeTomaso] Pantera shift linkage modification

dan dan at excaliburre.com
Thu Mar 24 16:55:12 EDT 2022

I'm going to try this smaller coupler in that one tight spot to see if it clears. If that doesn't work I'll try moving the shift rod up and connecting the trunnion / heimjoint to the bellhousing or engine block (we've lowered the engine for handling purposes, along with moving it forward).
The cable system looks to be about $1,350 so that will be the last resort.

Dan