[DeTomaso] Question to all

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:03:11 EDT 2022

L models were certainly plastic with chrome film, the chrome having a tendency to peel over the years. The '71 had a metal gauge plate (later cheapened to plastic), so not sure whether the early cars had anything different for the radio delete plate.

The repos are pretty much spot on and indistuingishable.

Julian