[DeTomaso] Intake port spacing

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:30:26 EDT 2022

> As well, please if someone could confirm the distance between the
> intake ports on Yates C3 heads (center to center);

Do you have Yates C3 heads or high port C3 heads?  The vast majority
of Pantera engines with C3 heads are the pre-Yates variety (C3/C302/C302B).

Those heads share the chamber design and valve train with 351C heads, the
Yates heads do not.

> believe this is the same for any 351c heads?

Yates C3 are shifted fore-and-aft relative to pre-Yates C3 but I believe
the spacing is the same.  I do have some dimensioned drawings of the
C3/C302/C302B but not the Yates C3.  Be aware there are different versions
of the Yates with different intake port locations (C3L, C3H, etc.).

Dan Jones