[DeTomaso] Techno Questions: Fuel Pressure Gauges

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Mar 9 14:22:56 EST 2022

Dear Asa,

               My own mishaps plus the experience of learning from others mistakes, major and seemingly minor, in decades of ER visits gives me a different perspective.

               Risk with free-diving, sharks, tornados, race tracks, and Panteras at speed are all familiar to me.  The idea of simply enjoying an alcoholic beverage in the garage makes me favor plastic glassware ( a paradoxical phrase ) and box wine for convenience and no breakage nor glass fragment cleanup.  Glassware and bottles are more stylish in any setting, but I favor them much more in the living and dining rooms.

               My safety recommendations were exaggerated a tad for comedy  and meant to be tongue-in-cheek humor.

                        Warmest regards, Chuck Engles